Sunday, December 27, 2009

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


For Review from The Story Plant Publishers:
Crossing the Bridge by Michael Barron (An adult fiction book but it looks really good)

Bought from Borders (Finally used my $15 gift card won from Miss Cindy:) - Thanks!) :
The Seven Rays: Jessica Bendinger
Perfect Chemistry: Simone Elkeles
Leaving Paradise: Simone Elkeles

Christmas Gifts:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Maximum Ride- The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

12 comments:

  1. I love Maximum Ride! I hope you enjoy the books as well!

    Enjoy all your books!

    ~Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Seven Rays, hope you enjoying reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, your dog is adorable. it looks kind of like mine. :)

    seven rays looks great. heard good things about perfect chemistry too.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I really liked the Seven Rays :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the Book Explorer, I LOVE Maximum Ride. I also loved Beautiful Creatures. Seven Rays looks interesting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look good and the dog - so cute! Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I can say that both Perfect Chemistry & Leaving Paradise are amazing. I hope you enjoy everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! :) I haven't read Perfect Chemistry or Leaving Paradise yet, but they sound amazing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I got BC and loved Leaving Paradise and Perfect Chemistry. Both are excellent! Toby is just as cute as ever!

    Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

    Have a great and safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, jealous of The Seven Rays! And I just got Perfect Chemistry this week too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really excited for all these books! Thanks for stopping by guys!

    ReplyDelete